Travelling to a place far far away has some consequences. Pants get shorter, hats appear and you start living in stead of being online. We would like you to experience as much Namibia as you can during your stay. To start your preparation for this journey, we’ve gathered some practical information in one easy to read page. Be sure to contact us if you feel that there is information missing or if you still have questions and remember: Namibia is Africa for beginners!
Visa & Passport
1. Have a look on the website for the desired vehicle type. You can choose between a tent on top or not, automatic or manual transmission, new or not so new and the color white.
2. Send a request to the following mail adres: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Wedding Laura & Robrecht' as subject or mention us in the online form on their website to make sure you benefit from the special offer.
3. Check the offer they made to make sure everything is allright: you will see a 15% difference between the price on the website and your personal offer no matter how long you rent a vehicle.
4. When you agree to the offer, you will have to fill in a form, send copies of your passports and drivers licences to confirm your booking. Please don’t wait up with booking your vehicle as they might run out.
5. Don’t forget your sunglasses :)
note: We know you’re probably super excited to get started however please do realise the offer is not valid for the budget version without camping equipment found here.
Now you understand why we are getting married in Namibia ;)